Chris W. David, CPA/ABV, ASA, MBA
Mr. Christopher W. David is the founder and managing partner of HeathValue Group. Chris is one of the nation’s leading experts in healthcare fair market value matters and has more than 22 years of experience in business valuation, accounting, and transaction consulting. He has extensive experience in the valuation of private healthcare companies, MSO services, physician compensation arrangements, joint ventures, and intangible assets for regulatory compliance, M&A, and litigation purposes.
Mr. David has testified as an expert witness in state and federal cases and is an expert in calculating commercial damages. Chris has spoken on healthcare valuation to audiences nationwide and has written extensively for various industry publications.
Mr. David’s credentials and associations include:
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), by the American Society of Appraisers
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), inactive
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, HCCA Rocky Mountain Regions Planning Committee; 2016 to 2018
- Committee Member; AICPA ABV Credential Committee; 2006 to 2009
- Chair; AICPA ABV Mentor Program; 2007 to 2009
- Accredited Member, American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
With clients in locations all over the United States, Mr. David is proud to lead a team of skilled appraisers and analysts with experience in the healthcare sector.